Date: 4/4/18 11:50 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Swan Creek Birdwalk - Saturday, April 21
Hi everyone,

The next Swan Creek quarterly birdwalk will be on Saturday, April 21 from 7:00-11:00.

Please email tcarn [at] menv [dot] com to sign up. I will respond to all emails in the order that they are received.

The walk will be canceled in the event of inclement weather. Sturdy footwear is a must, and we will also need to cross moving water at one point.

This walk is offered by Maryland Environmental Service (MES) on behalf of Maryland Department of Transportation Maryland Port Administration (MDOT MPA), and is not affiliated with any other club or organization.

We only have one leader this time, so I can only take 20 participants on this walk.

Tim Carney
Parkville, MD