Date: 4/3/18 4:47 pm
From: Deborah Barnes <barnesdeborah33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Vermillion Flycatcher El Paso County update
Vermillion Flycatcher was seen at ranch house south of fire station on west side Peyton from 2:30pm until about 4pm when it flew north to 1st ranch house on east side of Peyton before flying back to trees behind Hanover Fire Station. Great views!
Debbie Barnes
Colorado Springs, CO
El Paso County

Sent from my iPhone