Date: 4/3/18 3:41 pm
From: Saundra Byrd via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Sandhill crane Accomack
Huh??? I dont see it reported here on the listserve. U must excuse me. I just assumed it was. Anyway i saw it on ebird rare bird alert. Sorry i dont get emails from the club anymore since id only be chasing birds on the eastern shore so i only get ebird alerts from Accomack county. If you dont already know theres a Sandhill crane near Onley Va. Drummondtown rd. to Stonehouse road. Accomack county. Last seen in first field on left side of stonehouse rd. 12 pm today. But has been seen in field near the post office Drummondtown rd.

Bsykes
Accomack va.