Date: 4/3/18 1:06 pm
From: Stephen Shunk <steve...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Shevlin Park mixed flock
Sorry for the premature send!

... at least 1 WHITE-HEADED WOODPECKER, and 1 HAIRY WOODPECKER. This flock
was only about a quarter-mile upstream from the parking lots. Farther
upstream, we also found a small group of 4 CASSIN'S FINCHES, our first of
the season.

Happy spring!
Steve Shunk

*Do you have your copy of the Peterson Reference Guide to Woodpeckers of
North America?*
Visit www.woodpeckerwonderland.com for details!

Stephen Shunk, Paradise Birding
P.O. Box 547 Sisters, OR 97759