Date: 4/2/18 4:14 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fw: Re: White ibis
Scottie Clark, who found the Scotland (St. Mary's County) Sandhill Crane, reports an adult White Ibis in the creek along Harry James Road. Not sure if it's visible from the road as the cove is mostly hidden and viewable only from private property. I believe this is the first WHIB report for MD for the year? The only one on eBird, anyway! Kudos to Scottie :)

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Scott Clark <scottfclark777...>To: <jtylerbell...> <jtylerbell...>Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018, 6:45:12 PM EDTSubject: Re: White ibis
not very good taken 164 yards away with smart phone through scope without adapter. went down stairs then came up and it was gone.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:16 PM, Scott Clark <scottfclark777...> wrote:

i will send them to you in 15 minutes
On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:13 PM, Scott Clark <scottfclark777...> wrote:

trying to now
On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:06 PM, James Tyler Bell <jtylerbell...> wrote:

Can you get pix?  Nice bird for St. Mary's!

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Scott Clark<scottfclark777...> wrote: I don't know how rare this is but there is a white ibis on the edge of the creek. the blue heron is getting mad at it.Scottie