Date: 4/2/18 5:51 am
From: robert beauchamp <torobbeau...>
Subject: [cobirds] Probable Red-Shouldered Hawk, Larimer
I observed a probable RSHA yesterday afternoon near the Colorado Welcome
Center in Fort Collins. Initially seen from afar when it was soaring and
being harassed by two similarly sized RTHAs. Once I arrived closer, I
captured a few photos that may be found at the CFO facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFObirds/>. I apologize for the late
posting. My initial thoughts was that it was a juvenile NOGO, however a
review of the photos last night suggest otherwise.

Robert Beauchamp
Fort Collins