Date: 3/31/18 5:32 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emperor Goose - Bend
Not a single White-front to be found there.

But before I found David and Barbara, I pulled over to get my bins on a
small flock of White-fronts that looked to me like they were looking for a
place to land near the intersection of Hamby and NE Butler Market Rd. That
flock veered-off to the west at the last minute much to my dismay.

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon