Date: 3/31/18 1:12 pm
From: Phillip J. Kenny via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Fwd: Occoquan Bay NWR , 31-mar-2018
I birded Occoquan NWR in Prince William County this morning. Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, Palm Warbler and Purple Martin were among the new arrivals that I found. A small flock of Bonaparte’s Gulls were high over head. There were 5 Brown Thrasher’s setting up territory. I saw a Red-bellied Woodpecker and a Tufted Titmouse with bands on their legs. The banding station has been busy! All in all a very please morning to be out birding.

Phillip Kenny
1731 Killarney Court
Vienna, VA 22182-2133
703-255-5423