Date: 3/31/18 6:22 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] White-breasted Nuthatch (WBNH) behavior
Just a slight correction, they are "WBNU" which my mind likes to
phonetically turn into "whibnew" lol. Second, as Bob said they are very
versatile, I've seen them on the ground plenty of times. They take
sunflower and suet from feeders.

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5bEpQ%2BHVrQt5j9uR36am%2BBoMc%3DV7ceyOy%3DUXpmOC%<3DZCAQ...>