Date: 3/30/18 10:19 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] In reply to Tom Crabtree
Mary,

COBOL considers Summer Lake and Malheur to be “Central Oregon.” You might have noticed that the Dean Hale Woodpecker Festival announcement mentions a trip to Summer Lake as one of the highlights of the Festival. You didn’t commit a faux pas.

People might like reading about trips to other parts of the state as Kathleen Martin mentioned, but that is what OBOL (Oregon Birders Online) is for. If you like the broader spectrum, sign up for OBOL at http://www.orbirds.org/obolguidelines.html.

Tom Crabtree