Date: 3/30/18 8:40 am
From: Colleen Vogler <clv...>
Subject: [birders] NOAA Science on a Sphere - Bird Migration
Someone recently shared this website with me and it's pretty cool:

https://sos.noaa.gov/datasets/bird-migration-patterns-western-hemisphere/

It uses data captured in eBird and projects migration. I haven't
downloaded the data set to check all the points being displayed to track
individual species yet but I think it would be very interesting!

Enjoy!

Colleen Vogler
Ann Arbor, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org