Date: 3/30/18 8:05 am
From: Derek C. Richardson <dcr...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Red-throated Loon? Laurel, PG County

Hey everyone,

I found what I think is a Red-throated Loon at Rocky Gorge Reservoir in
Laurel, PG County. Opinions welcome! I've attached the best digiscoped
image. The bird has been there for over an hour and was still there when
I left about 10 minutes ago. If you want to try for this bird, you would
go to Supplee Park off Brooklyn Bridge Rd and drive down to the boat
launch. Please be aware that a usage permit is required. Google "WSSC
watershed use permit" for info.

Derek C. Richardson, Laurel, PG County, MD
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~dcr/personal.html