Date: 3/30/18 6:50 am
From: Eugene J. Scarpulla <ejscarp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Request: Photo of Pelagic Birders
The spring issue of Maryland Birdlife will be devoted to seabirds and
pelagic birding. On the cover, I would like to feature an action photo
showing a group of pelagic birders onboard looking through binoculars, and
hopefully showing some of the boat. Ideally, this would be from one of the
1991 or 1992 "Atlantic Seabirds" pelagic trips, but other trips in Maryland
waters (e.g., Paul Guris, Brian Patteson) could be acceptable. If you might
have a potential photograph, please respond to me off-list.

Thanks,

Gene

Eugene J. Scarpulla

Editor, The Maryland Entomologist