Date: 3/30/18 5:25 am
From: Julia Hanauer-Milne <windyridgemaine...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Bluebirds and FOY Spring Peepers!
Our bluebirds were gone all winter but this week they're back, singing away
and checking out nestboxes.

No frogs yet--we're still all iced up here in Sidney, but the snow is
receding and I have singing robins, cardinals, rw blackbirds, grackles,
goldfinches and purple finches. So nice to hear birdsong after the long
winter.

Julia