Date: 3/29/18 4:15 pm
From: Bruce Bowman <brucebowman99...>
Subject: ADMIN Re: [birders] Who would believe this?
Roger,

I agree with you that Human Overpopulation is an EXTREMELY important issue.
It can be argued that it is important above all else. It may ultimately
be the prime factor in the end of civilization and life on Earth. Human
Overpopulation is so important that it in one way or another affects
EVERYTHING on Earth!!! But that doesn't make it a suitable topic for posts
to every email list. Your numerous posts in the past about Human
Overpopulation have not mentioned birds in even a general way. Rather,
they have been an espousal of your belief that Human Overpopulation is an
extremely important issue that must be given attention now. You have an
agenda and you have found the administrator of 'birders' to be more
tolerant of your posts than administrators of other lists, even general
environmental lists. I would venture to say that hardly any 'birders'
subscribers disagree with your opinions on Human Overpopulation. The
reasons there is so much negative reaction to your repeated posts is that
they are off topic and say nothing new. You should find a
zero-population-growth list for your posts. If you find Human
Overpopulation items specific to birds on the Internet, you may post about
them. I advise you to clear any future human overpopulation emails with me
before posting.

Bruce
birders ADMIN

----------
On March 29, 2018 12:41:09 PM Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...> wrote:

Who in their right mind would believe there is no connection between Human
Overpopulation and the health of bird populations both Worldwide and
locally? That is really playing the Environmental Denial game.

Rare birds are not something to consume until they are no more. Sad that I
would have to say that but I do apparently.

Roger Kuhlman

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
"Birders" group.
email to birders+<unsubscribe...>