Date: 3/28/18 4:23 pm
From: Stephen Shunk <steve...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Goodies of Late
Ditto on Tom's reports:

This afternoon, I saw an osprey on the utility pole at the well-known north
parkway nest site, just north of downtown Bend. Probably saw Tom's vulture
kettle as well, drifting northward across Hwy 20, just north of Tumalo.

Migration happens!
Steve Shunk

-------
Sent via Galaxy S7, from lovely Bend, Oregon, or elsewhere on Earth!

Stephen Shunk
www.ParadiseBirding.com
www.WoodpeckerWonderland.com
541-408-1753