Date: 3/28/18 1:42 pm
From: Thierry Lach <thierry.lach...>
Subject: Re: [birders] PINE SISKIN BREEDING
In May 2009 I had four Pine Siskins at my sock feeder in Clinton Township -
two of them were juvenile.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:01 AM, Warren & Sue <wsfaust...> wrote:

> I have a record of Pine Siskins feeding young within the city of Ann
> Arbor, but I’ll have to search my written records to get the details…
>

> Warren Faust
>
> --
> www.glc.org
> ---
> great-lakes.net/group/birders/.
> great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/007001d3c694%24e88a17e0%24b99e47a0%24%
> 40prodigy.net
> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/007001d3c694%24e88a17e0%24b99e47a0%<24...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> great-lakes.net/d/optout.

*A vision without resources is just a hallucination*.

*Adapted from Thomas Edison*

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxJun4zxWOx4oZViy-VxYUDet%3D%<3DG1eKW-CgbCAxJMS6F9g58g...>