Date: 3/28/18 1:00 pm
From: <cendralynn...> <cendralynn...>
Subject: Re: [birders] PINE SISKIN BREEDING
Hi, Angela,Welcome to AA, 36 sq. miles surrounded by so-called reality  😅
This list seems to be the best way to connect with other birders. We bird a huge area, into neighboring counties.  If,as usual, someone takes the helm, there will be Tuesday evening tours of birds.  Some birder will have scouted during the day and see which birds are where.  We meet at a commuter lot, shuffle ourselves into drivers and passengers and play follow chief border until dark.  You'll both learn and teach and it's fun.
Cendra
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Angela Cobas Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 10:50 AMTo: Laurent Fournier;Cc: Warren & Sue;Birders;Subject:Re: [birders] PINE SISKIN BREEDING
Several years back I had a Pine Siskin singing in Eastern Calhoun County in my old backyard and it came to my feeder, that in fact might have been back in 2009. Oh, and off the record I'm going to be more active in this group now since I found out I'm going to be in Ann Arbor soon for the spring/summer/fall because of a job. Can't wait to see the Ann Arbor birders when I get there!
On Wed, Mar 28, 2018, 10:43 AM Laurent Fournier <poecile.cinctus...> wrote:
I had a June record of 2 pine siskins a few years ago. Uploaded the pics into ebird, not sure what conclusion you can make from those pics

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S30102176

Laurent

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:01 AM, Warren & Sue <wsfaust...> wrote:
I have a record of Pine Siskins feeding young within the city of Ann Arbor, but  I’ll have to search my written records to get the details…                       Warren Faust

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/007001d3c694%24e88a17e0%24b99e47a0%<24...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAAdQ1g9yLE1ZCzz2%3Du1v4w_rm3zDWwodcP3BN2J%<2BDrFTNUMgyg...>