Date: 3/28/18 7:50 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] PINE SISKIN BREEDING
Several years back I had a Pine Siskin singing in Eastern Calhoun County in
my old backyard and it came to my feeder, that in fact might have been back
in 2009. Oh, and off the record I'm going to be more active in this group
now since I found out I'm going to be in Ann Arbor soon for the
spring/summer/fall because of a job. Can't wait to see the Ann Arbor
birders when I get there!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5Yh7V%<2Bgyxt0_fx_M8qOuzVmUwgEVz_twoojuJNTwVV2_g...>