Date: 3/28/18 7:41 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Unusual coloration in a junco
Oregon Junco influence? Or that other variant that I can't remember it's
informal name but in Sibley it's labeled as "Canadian Rocky Mountains"?

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5aByEHOEs5PQOKA0N510ZCwLoUASuP_Fh%<2BziD3Wh215vw...>