Date: 3/28/18 5:56 am
From: Neeser <neeser...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Re: Cooper’s Hawk versus Sharpshinned Ha wk — a tale of two tails?
Perfect timing Bob.

This one was out in the front the other morning
looking for breakfast, I believe, before being
chased off by crows. Because of the yellow eyes, I'm assuming it's a juvenile?

Denise

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<5abb9100.1c69fb81.4aba9.ad53SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING...>