Date: 3/28/18 5:03 am
From: Marshall Faintich via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Rockbridge and Augusta Counties, VA 3/26/18
Thanks! I hadn't noticed that. I tried enhancing all of the photos of this hawk to see if I could pull out the banding info, but was unsuccessful.

I had to try.. a few years ago I photographed a Red Knot in Florida, and it turned out that the band on it showed that it had been banded in Canada, and I was able to notify the original banding group.

Cheers,

Marshall

Marshall Faintich
Crozet, VA
<marshall...>
www.faintich.net
In real life, the shortest distance between two points is never a straight line, so you might as well enjoy the journey !!