Date: 3/27/18 5:33 am
From: <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pine siskin courtship
There is mention of someone, maybe Susan Kielb, banding a Juvenile Pine Siskin in Ann Arbor, in the mid-1970’s from the soon to be available WAS historical newsletter archives, during the breeding season.
I’ll look when I get back in town, after spring break, and provide the details I can find.
Juliet Berge
Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<5BCA0105-99B4-4B3D-8A30-E47C7A2B3C69...>