Date: 3/27/18 5:06 am
From: Pete Bacinski <petebacinski...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Atlantic Audubon Program:

Dear Friends:

I am presenting my program "Owls, Rails, and Nightjars, Birds We Love but
Seldom Ever See." on Wednesday March 28 for Atlantic Audubon in Galloway, NJ
at the Galloway Library, 306 Jimmie Leeds Road. All are welcome.
Refreshments are at 6:30 and the program at 7:30.
Hope you can join us.

OWLS, NIGHTJARS AND RAILS, BIRDS WE LOVE, BUT SELDOM SEE

Learn about our treasured owls, as well as nightjars and rails with a
PowerPoint presentation discussing their natural history, where to find them
and interesting facts about these secretive and amazing avian creatures that
seem to fascinate us all. The program features excellent images of all of
New Jersey's owls, nightjars and rails.

I hope you can join me.

Pete Bacinski

Naturalist Emeritus