Date: 3/27/18 2:20 am
From: Ben Cacace <bcacace...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Top 10 Locations: Rensselaer County (NYS eBird Hotspots)
Location pages have been created for the current top 10 sites
for Rensselaer County based on total species seen. Numbers in parentheses
represents the # of locations for these sites.

See link below for images showing following tips on using the wiki page:
• #1 Multiple Locations: Bar Charts
• #2 Multiple Locations: Google Maps Directions
• #3 Single Location: Google Maps Directions
http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Images_BarCharts-Directions

If you spot any issues with the pages please let me know off list.

Also, could you *help verify that the 'Directions' link* on the location
pages points to a nearby public parking spot or to an entrance to the site?

Total # of shared locations (hotspots) added is 20 bringing the total
coverage to 1,836 hotspots or 30.1% of 6,103 for New York State.

*Rensselaer County <http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Rensselaer>*
• Cherry Plain SP
• Coopers Pond, Brunswick
• Dyken Pond EEC
• Grafton Lakes State Park (5)
• Hudson Valley Community College (2)
• Papscanee Island Nature Preserve
• Rensselaer Technology Park
• Schodack Island SP IBA
• Staats Island Rd., Schodack
• Tomhannock Reservoir (6)

*GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS*
The 'Google Map Directions' link on the wiki are linked to a nearby parking
lot or near the south or east end of the location to help keep the sun
behind you when starting out.

If you know of a better spot for the marker please zoom in on this location
on Google Maps and send this URL to me offline.
--
Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC

ARCHIVES: