Date: 3/26/18 2:21 pm
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] FoY Ospreys
About 3:45 I stepped out of my shop for a birding break with my bins, and about 3 minutes later, looking up, saw an Osprey heading over going from West to East (towards Piney Run). Their overhead profile is so easily recognizable, even at great heights, though this one wasn't very high. Just at 5 pm I stepped out again, and another one was flying over, heading more NE. And soaring in big lazy circles was an adult Red-tailed Hawk.

Maybe tomorrow the Tree Swallows will return.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine,MD