Date: 3/26/18 11:18 am
From: Susan Kielb <sdkielb...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pine siskin courtship
One April in the 1980s I caught a female Pine Siskin at my third floor office window at the UM natural history museum in Ann Arbor (I was banding House Finches). She had a wrinkled brood patch suggesting she had finished incubating a clutch of eggs recently.

Susan Kielb
Ann Arbor

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DAEBDA31-9F1D-4F45-B54E-9D93AE2E80F2...>