Date: 3/25/18 4:40 pm
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] "The Shorebird"
I think this is the one, although the headline differs, as often happens.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/26/the-right-way-to-remember-rachel-carson

The New Yorker has no paywall.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%<2Bn_1rTuMqE2Y1nojdyKtia-Ck3XH5hSfaqDmMUMvxcJ3w...>