Date: 3/25/18 12:40 pm
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Tunnel Drive Hotspot - Canon City - Fremont County
On Monday I'll check with the Canon City Water Department, but I am not
optimistic.
No doubt they put that sturdy fence there for a reason. Water Department
rules got tight nationally
after the tragedy of 9/11.

I'll also ask what the penalties are for going past the fence. And I'll
inquire about visiting hours
at the County Jail.

At best we could ask for permission for organized field trips to enter the
area, like the permission Denver Water
grants us to drive around Marston Reservoir for the Denver Christmas Counts.

Who can find other choice spots in Fremont County where Rufous-crowned
Sparrows breed?

Joe Roller,
Denver