Date: 3/24/18 9:11 pm
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Goldeneye Pic
It's all good. A learning experience is the most valuable thing to have in life. Your quick action on the possible rarity was indeed exciting and your quick careful checking after the adrenalin wore off a bit was excellent. We shared your excitement. Thanks for taking us along with you.

Sally Scheer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<3906A1FC-42C1-405F-85EC-ED67D90CE43A...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org