Date: 3/24/18 3:19 pm
From: Lacey N. Dunham <lacey.n.dunham...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Birding alternatives to Poplar Island?
Hello everyone,

For my thirty-fifth birthday, my husband and I were going to take the day
off work for the Poplar Island birding boat tour (first time!). While we
both managed to get the day off—a significant feat this time of year—we,
alas, do not appear likely to get off the tour wait list before April 13.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a similar type of tour we could take? Or
an alternative in that part of Maryland? We live in DC and don’t have many
opportunities to bird too far outside the city. We would like to make the
most of it.

Thanks,
Lacey N. Dunham
NW Washington, DC