Date: 3/24/18 8:30 am
Subject: Re: Bad conservation news from eastern NC
I am not seeing the supposed political advocacy components of Derb
Carter's post. It contained a series of factual updates, many of which had
to do with actions of political bodies -- but no advocacy or partisanship.

Surely there is room for stating facts on this list. Facts include news
of the public bodies charged with habitat and species management.

Betsy Kane
Washington, N.C.

Join us on Facebook!