Date: 3/24/18 5:56 am
From: Jaklitsch, Mike <mjaklits...>
Subject: Re:[nysbirds-l] nysbirds-l digest: March 24, 2018

Came home from the gym to find a group of bluejays around one of my spruce trees going ballistic. It took a bit of work but I found a Long-Eared Owl that the Jays eventually flushed. Photographic evidence available…

Good birding,
Mike Jaklitsch

THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION OR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/