Date: 3/23/18 8:28 pm
From: DOUGLAS E CHICKERING <dovekie...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] A Memorial for Lois Cooper
There will be a memorial to celebrate the life of Lois Cooper at a gathering on Saturday, April 14, 3:00 – 5:00pm, at Mass Audubon’s Joppa Flats Education Center, Newburyport, MA. I invite all of Lois’ friends and fellow birders to share memories of her. Light refreshments will be served. It seems especially fitting to gather on a day when the birds, that were so important to Lois, are starting their migrations. I hope that you will join us.

Overflow parking will be available at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge Headquarters across the street from Joppa. If you are interested, in lieu of flowers, you may make a contribution to the Lois Cooper Memorial Fund by sending a check, payable to “USFWS,” to the PRNWR, 6 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950.

So that we may plan space and refreshments, please RSVP directly to me with “Reply.”

I will be very heartened to see you.

Doug Chickering

<dovekie...> mailto:<dovekie...>

Join us on Facebook!