Date: 3/21/18 11:49 am
From: Josh Emm <apistopanchax...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Black-throated Gray Warbler (BTYW) in HdG
This afternoon I found an adult male BTYW in a cedar in downtown Havre de Grace at the intersection of Market St. X Lewis St. It was very active and chipping a lot (how I found him). It's highly probably to be the returning individual from last winter. Keep in mind that HdG has a ton of conifers throughout town that would appeal to this bird. It doesn't respond to any playback so PLEASE don't use it so as to avoid stressing the bird. If chasing, remember to check the cedars at Tydings Park which it seemed to favor last year.
Good luck and good birding!
Josh Emm
HdG, MD

Sent from my iPhone