Date: 3/13/18 12:22 pm
From: Dennis Thompson <cndthomps...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Golden Eagle at Saylorville
I found an adult GOLDEN EAGLE below Saylorville dam this afternoon. It was
perched on the far side of the east pond. After about 15 minutes, it took
off and soared to the north. I was not able to relocate it from the dam.

Denny Thompson

Visit this group at
To view this discussion on the web visit<24...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!