Date: 3/13/18 12:17 pm
From: Joshua Glant <josh.n.glant...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Say’s Phoebe at Mercer Island High School
Hello Tweets,

I was recording an assignment in Spanish class today when my narration was cut short by an English expletive. A Say’s Phoebe had just landed on a bush outside the window! The Phoebe soon sallied out onto the roof and then disappeared, but I refound it calling in the north courtyard after class. After two more minutes, it flew west over the school and presumably to the soccer fields.

This is species 106 (I believe) for Mercer Island, and a dream come true at MIHS! Never know what will happen in Spanish class, or should I say, nunca puedes predecir que pasará en la clase de español.

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA
Tweeters mailing list
Join us on Facebook!