Date: 3/13/18 9:03 am
From: kevygudguy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Long-billed Dowitcher, San Luid Valley, Rio Grande County, Sunday, March 11
Hello Fellow Birders,
   I apologize for the late post, I needed to get confirmation.
   The bird was first seen around 7:30 Sunday morning and left the pond around 10:30.  It was in a near-empty retention pond at the NE corner of Rio Grande County Roads 8S & 5E.  I took several photos that require significant enlargement to identify the bird, they arte not included here but I'll email them to anyone who asks.  A local birder told me it might be an early record for the Valley but that's not yet been determined.
Keep Smilin',
Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone

To view this discussion on the web visit<162201a05d4-17a2-b511...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!