Date: 3/12/18 8:30 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] GHO Hudson
There’s a private tree farm at the back of my apt complex that I thought was large enough to have a GHO but I’ve lived here about a year and never heard one until tonight. As a light snow fell, I heard the familiar “Who’s awake, me too” call emanating from said woods. Then I heard two GHOs duetting—wonderful!

Peggy Wang

Sent from my iPad

Please consider joining our Society, at