Date: 3/12/18 10:16 am
From: David Cook <41cdcook...>
Subject: [Tweeters] birding in southern Ecuador
Hi Tweeters,

A group of 8 WA birders just completed an 12 day birding trip to southern
Ecuador which I organized. We stayed in 4 Jocotoco ecolodges as well as a
few hotels and one hundreds year old hacienda. The group species count was
just over 400 birds seen and heard, including two great Umbrellabirds, 40+
hummingbirds, countless beautiful Tanagers and many other wonderful species.

If you would like to learn more about our trip or get information about our
logistics (places to stay, guide information, in-country flights, etc.)
feel free to contact me offline at <41cdcook...>

Dave Cook
Seattle, WA

Tweeters mailing list

Join us on Facebook!