Date: 3/12/18 9:04 am
From: Marlene A Condon via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] towhee singing for first time this year--western Albemarle

"My" towhee first returned with warm weather some weeks ago, disappeared when cold weather returned, and then came back this past week.  It has only called so far this year, but it just started singing in the snow at 11:57 AM, and is continuing!  It might be snowing and look like February, but we are definitely on the cusp of spring.  "My" cardinal and phoebe have been also singing in the snow.