Date: 3/11/18 3:04 am
From: Marie Hoerner <mesozoic.cephalopod...>
Subject: [cobirds] Location of Red Rock Open Space Harris's Sparrow?
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where the Harris's Sparrow is being seen in Red Rock Open
Space in El Paso County? I keep seeing sightings from ebird but have not
had success locating the sparrow myself. I would be grateful for any

Marie Hoerner
Colorado Springs, El Paso County

To view this discussion on the web visit<CAAPQkTvoqK2YXgon0MENxx_oKVQs7bEt1-w_9kWj4bnFHTfDTw...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!