Date: 3/10/18 4:51 am
From: Pat <bigsky25...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Lark Bunting YES
Hi folks - Rusty Trump & I found the Lark Bunting immediately upon entering the park this morning out on the grass between the two restrooms at the NE corner of the park... I could ID it with my naked eye I was so close. Life bird, yay!

Sent from my iPhone
Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>