Date: 3/9/18 5:33 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: cacophony of morning song
Multiple Varied Thrushes and Pacific Wrens singing at dawn when I left for
work too this AM (coming from wooded Mingus Park across the street from our
place). I even heard a Ruby-crowned Kinglet singing in the pouring rain and
high wind at the BLM office in N. Bend yesterday around noon.

Tim R
Coos Bay

On Friday, March 9, 2018, DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage...>