Date: 3/9/18 3:51 pm
From: Joey Angstman <jangstma27...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mystery Merganser Poudre Learning Center - Weld

I spotted a very weird merganser last weekend at the Poudre Learning Center
in Weld County. The bird has the right head shape and collar for a
Red-breasted Merganser, but is missing the red breast and is very bright on
the flanks. I have attached a very grainy/cropped shot. Can anyone help ID
this bird? Thanks.

Joey Angstman
Greeley, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit<8be2a396-fcc4-4c43-99c3-7b7d5c9eb697...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!