Date: 3/9/18 7:54 am
From: Ray Brakke <rkbrakke...>
Subject: [cobirds] New yard bird suburban Jefferson County
I just had a new yard bird I would never have expected to have visit my
suburban neighborhood. My little maltese/shih tzu was going crazy at our
patio door. I let him out and was surprised to have him flush a Chukar off
the deck and onto my roof! Quite a surprise. Photo below

Ray Brakke
Morrison Colorado

To view this discussion on the web visit<5282a3b7-ba4f-46af-b675-392215ac73ff...>
For more options, visit

Join us on Facebook!