Date: 3/8/18 6:55 am
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Re: Field Trips - owls?
Hello Sara,

Some of the Burroughs Audubon Society Field Trips will intentionally focus
on finding various Owls. All the field trips are free to participants and
open to individuals of all skill level and ages.

Generally, the late night trips are not offered frequently and usually have
low attendance. That said there are a handful of individuals that
regularly go out, about this time of year, to find owls. If you are
looking for others to share gas costs with and to have an extra set of eyes
and ears, you may consider posting in this Facebook group.

Malcolm Gold
(Overland Park, Johnson County Kansas)

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Sara Franson <sarafranson...> wrote:

> Does anyone around the KC area know if we ever have field trip outings to
> look for owls especially? Or any tips to try to find owls? I have only ever
> come across barred owls and that has just been twice and by complete
> accident ... but I would love an opportunity to encounter more ...
> Sara
> Sent from my iPhone
ABA Birding Code of Ethics

Join us on Facebook!