Date: 3/5/18 9:55 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Red-breasted Sapsucker in Sherman county

You can always look up county records on the ECAS website.

The complete checklist of the birds of Sherman County on the ECAS website

shows RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKER as a county rarity in Sherman county.

Paul Sullivan

Subject: Columbia River from Sherman to Morrow Counties
Date: Mon Mar 5 2018 16:53 pm
From: nickmrvelj AT

Yesterday, March 4th 2018, Peyton Cook, Em Scattaregia, Adrian Hinkle and
myself drove east on I-84 hoping to find rarities along the Columbia River…

We arrived at the Deschutes State Park around 7:40 am after a frosty drive
from sleepy Portland. …
A little while later, we found a RED-BREASTED SAPSUCKER on a utility pole,
which eventually moved over to a small pine with wells. According to eBird,
this is a county first, however, I have trouble believing that it truly is.

Cheers and good birding,-Nick Mrvelj

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
OBOL archives:
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>