Date: 3/5/18 7:43 pm
From: Regina Schieltz <reginasch54...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Darke Trumpeters and Snowy Owl
Today Steve Miller found 2 Trumpeters at Elroy Wetland on Elroy-Ansonia
road west of 49

On Sat. a man who was there to visit at our Maple Syrup days showed me
picture of a Snowy Owl that he had seen close to the intersection of Young
and Washington Roads near Union City, Ohio. It was last seen by him on
Friday March 2 and noone else has been able to relocate it.

Please consider joining our Society, at