Date: 3/5/18 7:20 pm
From: Rodney McCollum <rodneyani...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Pacific Loon at West Point Lake, Troup county
Today, my wife and I decided to look for the Red throated loons reported
from West Point Lake. I did not find any but did find what I believe is a
Pacific Loon. It was much smaller than the Common Loons. It had a dark
back, small bill, no white around the eyes, straight border of white with
black on neck. I did not see the Lesser Black backed Gull. I reported it
on Ebird with photo.

Rodney McCollum
Waverly, Al

Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>